Monday, March 30, 2009

SHOES!!!

Shoes!!! Ok, so I am really partial to shoes, and probably own more than the average woman, but hey, with this great accessory, you can change your entire outfit from last season to this season without taking out a third mortgage.

For Spring 2009 there are numerous styles and colors that will make you fashion forward.

Metallics are really big for Spring 2009. I'm talking silver, gold, bronze and copper! I am on the hunt for a comfortable, flat metallic that will dress up my khakis and jeans. Payless Shoes (http://www.payless.com/) have adorable styles that won't break your budget. Like this Dexter Silver flat called "Parker Buckle Moc" for only $19.99 this week!


Also back from 2 springs ago, and bigger than ever is the gladiator sandal. From extreme high to flat, this style sandal is so trendy, it will fashion forward you into Spring 2009 no matter what you decide to wear. I wear my 3" heel black gladiator sandals with my cropped boyfriend jeans. Check out a very cool shoe website: http://www.piperlime.com/ to find the latest and greatest gladiator styles.

Lastly, I would like to talk about the "wedge." Still going strong from last spring, this shoe has many new options. Different colors, different heights, and different toe shapes. One of the trendiest options for Spring 2009 is the peep toe wedge. Again, Payless Shoes and Macy's (http://www.macys.com/) have an enormous selection at great prices points. You can wear this wedge with skinny jeans, spring capris and skirts.

I can't end my SHOES post without mentioning my favorite website for shoe shopping, browsing and styling.... you HAVE to check out http://www.zappos.com/. The selection is unbelievable, the brands are numerous and the prices go from extremely affordable to extremely unaffordable. Have fun checking it out, and always remember, shoes make or break an outfit!

1 comment:

  1. I have been lusting after a metallic moc from J.Crew but couldn't justify the $$$. Thanks for showing me a stylish alternative for $!!!
    ~Sis

    ReplyDelete