Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's In, What's Out... Who's to Say?!

Most people really don't care about fashion's ins and outs... but obsessed with fashion at an early age, I can't help myself. Oh course, there are some advantages and some disadvantages to this obsession!

As a mom, I try to be stylish, but some days I just don't have time (or the energy). But let's face it, when you look good, you feel good.

In this blog I will explore current styles and trends that everyone can wear. I will research websites and fashion magazines and weed out what the average woman really can wear. I will tell you where the bargains are, where the trends are going and what you should invest in when it comes to moving fashion forward! I will help you create and update your style!

I hope you enjoy this blog and I appreciate any feedback from what you want to see or hear about fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment